Skilled Atlanta Divorce Attorney
Whether you are about to file for divorce, or you have just been served with a divorce petition, talking to attorney Jed Silver at The Silver Law Firm, LLC can help you gain perspective about your situation. When you understand how Georgia law may apply to you and your family, you can make the decisions that are best for you now and in the future.
Contact our law firm by calling 404-459-5890.
At The Silver Law Firm, LLC, we can provide you with representation in any of the following areas of divorce:
- Uncontested divorce — An uncontested divorce is one where spouses agree on all issues going into divorce. An uncontested divorce tends to be less expensive and faster than a contested divorce.
- Contested divorce — When spouses disagree on one or more divorce-specific issue, the divorce is considered contested. We help clients explore alternative dispute resolution methods including mediation before relying on the court to make important decisions.
- Child custody and visitation — At The Silver Law Firm, LLC, we consider protecting children to be one of our primary goals. When child custody or visitation is in dispute, we help parents protect their rights and the best interests of their children.
- Child support — Child support is often a subject of discord for divorcing Georgia parents. We can help you understand how the Georgia child support guidelines may apply to you and your family. If you have problems with enforcement of child support or modification of an order, we can also assist.
- Property division — Georgia law uses a system of equitable division of marital property. Equitable does not necessarily mean equal. Consequently, it is essential that we help you protect your interests in property during your divorce, making sure that you get everything to which you are entitled under Georgia law.
- Alimony — Depending on your needs and the needs of your spouse, Georgia courts may award either temporary or permanent alimony / spousal maintenance.
When you talk, we listen. At our law firm, our friendly staff makes sure to be available when you call. If we happen to miss your call, we will return your message as soon as possible.
Talk with the Welcoming Staff at The Silver Law Firm, LLC
Our services are individualized and specific to each client. Please call us with your unique questions about marital separation or divorce in Georgia. Our welcoming office staff strives to make you feel at home and attorney Jed Silver can consult with you confidentially about your needs. Contact a lawyer at 404-459-5890.